[LGM] should LGM or its site have something to say about Charlie Hebdo?

Camille Bissuel camille at nylnook.com
Thu Jan 15 00:24:30 PST 2015

Hello all,

As a french and drawer, you won't be surprised if I say I'd like to see LGM
express a support...
Freedom of software would be rather meaningless without freedom of
speech... We want both free tools and free artists.

Nevertheless, few sentences like the one the Krita team does
<https://krita.org/item/charlie-hebdo/>, would be enough for me. No need to
do something complicated or very demonstrative.

Cheers,
Camille