[LGM] LGM in Paris?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 00:06:17 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-04-27 at 17:45 -0400, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Which raises the historical need for a final report that would help
> 1) the organising team 2) the sponsoring team 3) the communication
> team 4) the venue proposers 5) anyone who'd like to know more about
> LGM 6) etc. :)
>
> But I know it’s very difficult to end up with such a report!

This can be helped by using a codification step after an event such as
this. (this isn't to do with code btw). You take the organisational
steps for the event and before everyone leaves, you get a solid list of
what tools would be the most useful to build and what structure they
should have.

Once you have that, you build the tool and you ALWAYS use it for
following events.

The tool might be a wiki page with a step by step program or it could
be as big as a django website with moving parts. That's implementation
though.

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Inkscape Project