[LGM] LGM in Paris?

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:10:50 UTC 2017

Hi, Jehan.

Your speed and efficiency in putting this together caught me off-guard!
Saarbrucken and Milan are both firmly back onboard, so we're probably
looking at 2020 for Paris. The most important thing is to start building
out a network of partners, sponsors, and participants and getting them all
excited about the possibilities. Paris is a big town, this sounds like a
great venue, and you have a good existing network, so, with the runway that
we have to put this together, we ought to be able to make it our biggest
event ever.

Could we reserve the venue this far out? If so, I propose that we develop a
formal proposal with the aim of discussing it and accepting it in the next
few months.