[LGM] LGM in Paris?

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Thu May 4 13:29:55 UTC 2017

Hi all.

Frank Trampe (frank.trampe at gmail.com) wrote:
> Your speed and efficiency in putting this together caught me off-guard!
> Saarbrucken and Milan are both firmly back onboard, so we're probably
> looking at 2020 for Paris.

Hm, maybe there is a misunderstanding here. My understanding was, that
Saarbrücken and Milan were alternate options for 2018, with Paris 2019
being a chance to somewhat restore the 2 years rhythm again.

Putting Paris down for 2020 also would mean that we have europe-based
LGMs for three years in a row. While I am sure that being picky is
currently not the best of our options I was secretly hoping, that (for
europens) more remote options would show up as well.

Hm. Dunno. Seems we have some sort of luxury problem now   :)

Bye,
        Simon
--
              simon at budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/