[LGM] Formal Motion on 2018 and 2019 Venues

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Tue May 9 11:44:09 UTC 2017

Hi all,

big misunderstanding on my part, I thought that you would vote on the
venue first, then we'd go for picking a date that works best for
everyone. But if there's interest in working with regional partners,
coop with the (amazing) demoscene event etc, then 2019 would make a
lot more sense for us. At least if LGM is a second-quarter event.

As I had written funding-wise I think we'd be able to get similar
support, i.e. low / no venue cost etc.  Hope this doesn't confuse
things too much - but since Zoe seems ready to roll for 2018, maybe
that's a way to proceed.

bestest, apologies for whatever confusion this creates.

Soenke