[LGM] Formal Motion on 2018 and 2019 Venues

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:46:33 UTC 2017

In light of this new information, let's temporarily suspend voting. I've
asked the Milan folks about whether they could do 2018 instead, and, if so,
I will propose swapping.

I also apologize for the confusion. I'm not sure who wrote the original
venue proposal document, but it showed dates in April of next year, so I
didn't discuss that in my recheck call with Soenke a few weeks ago.