[LGM] Formal Motion on 2018 and 2019 Venues

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:00:26 UTC 2017

All ok Frank! No worries!

Per our 2-year process:
2018 should have been known and announced in 2016
2019 should be known and announced in 2017
2010 should be known and announced in 2018

We’re late for 2018, on schedule for 2019 and ahead of time for 2020.

As I see it, we have in fact 3 strong proposals, including Paris.

While 2020 seems a bit far away, I would suggest that people involved in
the discussion take the 3 proposals in consideration. If all 3 proposers
could tell us which year is possible/best, and for what reason, we could
make a better decision and at the same time help the proposers.

Let’s see what others think.

Louis