[LGM] Fwd: LGM Video Recording

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Apr 17 09:25:13 UTC 2018

Hi

Here's an update from Carlos, who is organizing the video recording for
this year's LGM :)

I think the "optimus" version with 3 people is good. For me the 2nd option
below (not live streaming, but published during/soon after the event) is
fine and perhaps higher quality than with live editing and live streaming,
but I don't feel strongly about that. Does anyone prefer live streaming?

Any comments and suggestions are welcome! :)