[LGM] etherpads are out of band discussion: please make sure that they are documented in the lgm infrastructure!

Stefan Huber sh at signalwerk.ch
Fri May 4 17:30:27 UTC 2018

Hi Ale
—
Thanks for your suggestion. I agree 100% that we need to save the content separate to keep it archived.
I'm not sure about your workflow. It's in my opinion unrealistic to do that manually. I suggest that we have a github-repo and in it there is a file with all the links we need to export (etherpads have a export-url {{repourl}}/export/txt). Then there is a cronjob that exports all the etherpads automatically from time to time to the same github repo. There people can get a copy when the pads go offline.

If you like, I can do a setup for that. Just give me a repo on the libregraphics-organisation and and travis-ci will do the job.

Cheers,
Stefan Huber

Stefan Huber