[LGM] LGM 2020 Candidates and Discussion

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:23:35 UTC 2019

Hi, all.

Absolutely nobody participated in the discussion, which sort of left our
prospective hosts hanging. I've checked back, and the Rennes team can still
do 2020, but the Colombo team would now prefer 2021 given the lack of
advance commitment for 2020. Given our lack of options for 2020 and the
hard work put in by both teams, I would like us to consider, at or before
this year's meeting, awarding 2020 to Rennes and 2021 to Colombo. Thoughts?