[LGM] LGM 2020 Candidates and Discussion

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Sat Feb 23 03:10:00 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-02-22 at 10:23 -0600, Frank Trampe wrote:
>  I've checked back, and the Rennes team can
> still do 2020, but the Colombo team would now prefer 2021 given the
> lack of advance commitment for 2020.

I'd like to see us decide 2021 and 2022 at LGM itself, with the
respective teams present. If that doesn't work for 2020 i can
understand it, but if we can decide there that would be best.

I’ve not been active myself in the past year for personal reasons, so
i’m for sure not in a position to blame anyone else for being inactive,
and in any case the meeting itself is when there's most energy. But
maybe we do need (collectively) to get better at being responsive
between meetings. Wonder if it'd be worth having a mini-summit half-way
through, October or November?

The Rennes proposal needs to be updated - is there now a venue?

Liam

Click here to have the slave beaten.