[LGM] Friday Organizational Meeting

La Ra lab_web at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 07:02:47 UTC 2019

Morning all,

Splintering the conversation wee bit: ginger passed Nathan's suggestion
(Nat can confirm or refine this) to revive a voting method for locations
(or [i'm adding this] for any other decision), so I thought loomio.org
may be a way to deal with this - I just created a little LGM page for us
to study the platform and see if it is useful for us:

https://www.loomio.org/g/8e19q4gh/libre-graphics-meeting

+ on another note as this is the last day and it would be great if we
had some documented way of expressing commitment to organise next year
i.e. sign up sheet for global orgs:

infrastructure

funding

communication/promotion/marketing