[LGM] Friday Organizational Meeting

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Sun Jun 2 23:13:57 UTC 2019

On Sun, 2019-06-02 at 15:58 -0400, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> I have no doubt that LGM wants to be inclusive, but how do we manage
> this situation?

One approach is to try and have a "grace period", say of two weeks,
after votes, during which time people can express objections.

In some ways the community seems primarily to consist of the people who
go to LGM meetings, but people can't all go to all of the meetings of
course.

I don't know that we have to be all that formal about process, but we
could be more formal than in the past and i think that might be useful.

Liam

Click here to have the slave beaten.