[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Soenke Zehle soenke at kein.org
Wed May 1 16:59:12 UTC 2019

Hi all,

would love to see this resolved soonest as travel money availability might
determine whether someone attends or not.

One option: post-produce the videos twice, once w/ logos, once w/o, and
then everyone can decide which to share in her/his networks. Since videos
are released under an open licence, any user would be free to do that
anyway.

Best,

Soenke