[LGM] LGM 2019 - Funding

Frank Trampe frank.trampe at gmail.com
Wed May 1 22:22:33 UTC 2019

Okay. So dual-logo doesn't work either. How about this? We create some
video channel not on YouTube, Google pays for everything, Google gets
recognition (with logo) on the YouTube channel in recognition of its
financial contribution, the GIMP gets recognition (with logo) on the other
channel in recognition of its ongoing willingness to do whatever is
necessary to keep the boat afloat. Or something like that?