[LGM] Cancel LGM please

doctormo at gmail.com doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:42:50 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 15:55 +0100, Jehan wrote:
> Personally I don't care that much about video conferences without
> the physical meeting part (my favorite part of LGM is meeting the
> people not the confs, even though many of these confs are very cool).

I sent an email last night to the FSF LibrePlanet people, they also
canceled their event (days before it was to happen too). They have a
technology stack to run a conference. I people aren't doing anything
else because they were going to be at LGM, then a stop gap virtual LGM
might be something social and less isolating. We may actually get
people attending who could never have come to France anyway.

Do I take it this would only be interesting if the FSF could host it
technically speaking?

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Inkscape Project