[Libreoffice-qa] prob with dailybuild on Linux x86 ?

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Nov 23 07:17:49 PST 2011

Cor Nouws píše v So 05. 11. 2011 v 16:50 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> Just tried to install the daily build from 2011-11-02 on my Ubuntu:
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux_x86_Release_Configuration/master/2011-11-05_01.05.12/
>
> Encountered the same probs as I (now) remember from previous time,
> 2011-11-13 (Paris yeah :-) )
>
> First:
>    - lo-dev/program/oosplash: not found

The splash is optional feature. I am not sure if it is enabled in the
daily builds.

> Copy that from another location, then.
>    - lo-dev/program/soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
> libdeploymentmisclo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

What location you copied the binary from? There are many changes in
master every day. Many daily builds are not binary compatible within
each other. So, you can NOT copy the binaries between them.

Have you trie to call the lo-dev/program/soffice wrapper?
It is the primary way how to run the application.

Best Regards,
Petr