[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant : release candidate ?

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Sep 20 11:05:31 PDT 2011

Loic Dachary schrieb:

> The Bug Submission Assistant at
> https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html is, in
> my opinion ...

Hi,

yeah, a lot has been done :-)
I will continue using it for bug reports to test the stability, gain
experience and develop ideas for new features in the future.

Unfortunately still a lot has to be done.  You know my todo list on
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant_-_ToDo>

There still are several very important topics what will have to be
proceeded during the next weeks. Don't worry, we have time.

A very important problem is the missing picker for the operating system,
and the missing help text for Subcomponent (coordination with component
help texts necessary), Version, Subject (can we please have this line
with complete width?) and long description.

Also "Submit should have a short help text explaining that Info will be
transferred to FDP Bugzilla Database ...)

Can you already forsee how much time you will be able to invest?
something like 1 hour each week, one afternoon each month would be
great. I believe that would allow continual development in small steps.

Thank you for your engagement

Rainer