[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO Status

Jochen oooml at jochenschiffers.de
Sat Aug 25 03:01:32 PDT 2012

Hi *,

Am 25.08.2012 11:30, schrieb Rainer Bielefeld:
> Joel Madero schrieb:
>> .... we will leave the bug in this status for 6 months
> that's to long.

+ 1

> I close those bugs INVALID if there was no reply.

+ 1

> But sometimes there is additional discussion, users try to reproduce and
> so on and such bugs sink into oblivion. For those bugs Florinan'
> suggested PLEASETEST-reminder (what has not been accepted) might have
> had the advantage that a query would have been very easy.

I doubt even the benefit of "PLEASTEST". "NEEDINFO" is IMHO sufficient.
One can add at most "PLEASTEST" to "NEEDINFO" like "RESOLVED WORKSFORME".

> I recommend that we agree to a standard sentence like "This bug will be
> closed after 14 days if requested information will not be provided.
> Additional information concerning the reasons for this proceeding and
> how you can reopen this Bug you can find at <jttp://...Wiki...>" , to be
> inserted by copy /paste from Wiki.

+ 1
One step more (even shorter):
Not "... how you can reopen this Bug you can find at
<http://...Wiki...>, to be inserted by copy /paste from Wiki." but only
"... how you can reopen this Bug you can find at <http://...Wiki...>"

Note: little spelling mistake: "jttp" -> "http"

Regards

Jochen