[Libreoffice-qa] NEEDINFO Status

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sun Aug 26 02:23:36 PDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 09:40:38AM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> I like the PLEASETEST status but I know that Bjoern had some
> reservations about adding yet another whiteboard status. What would
> be the policy if we did this, changing to INVALID after 14 (or
> whatever # we agree on) days and then add the whiteboard status of
> PLEASETEST so that we can query it out.

I have no reservations about using the whiteboard, but rather the bug status
PLEASETEST (instead of INVALID). that bug state is not documented in:

 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html

and I personally would assume it to mean a state after RESOLVED/FIXED and
before VERIFIED, meaning "I think I fixed this issue, but need someone to test
the solution."

Strangely, although the state exists in bugs.fdo neither us, nor any other
project has any bug in that state.

So I would avoid using this state, as is confusing in itself and would need
explaination.

Best,

Bjoern