[Libreoffice-qa] Insulting comments in bug reports: what should we do?

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:28:20 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Roman Eisele <post at roman-eisele.de> wrote:

> I have considered that, but I was not sure who should do it; I don't
> think that I have the authority to write to anyone and to reprimand him.

Sure you do, like everybody else.
 'Community standard/Decency' are best enforced by the community at large.
A private mail to 'tune down on the Ad Hominem', if that is not
effective a public one (in bugzilla in that case)... and if that still
does not work _then_ raise that to a more formal process. (BoD)

Norbert