[Libreoffice-qa] Spell check problems after update

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jun 4 02:34:26 PDT 2012

On Sat, 2012-06-02 at 08:09 +0200, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> I observe a remarkable number of bug reports concerning spell check
> problems after update during the last days. Unfortunately quality of
> those reports is lousy, so that it is difficult to find out what the
> reason might be, but I am pretty sure that it's a User Profile related
> problem.

	Riight - I re-read the grammar checker speedup patch that I thought
might be related to this - but, while it is in similar code, I can't
believe that this could cause the problem [ it is isolated to grammar
checking ]. I'm still suspicious of configmgr though ;-)

	Thanks for chasing it ! I had it on my mental queue of things to look
into wrt. 3.5.4.

	ATB,

		Michael.