[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 02:34:06 PST 2012

Stephan Bergmann-2 wrote
> If LOdev versions indeed store their user profiles centrally (at
> ~/.config/lodev/{3,4} ? correct me if I'm wrong), then the scenario of
> reusing an existing user profile from a previous LOdev version N1 in a
> new LOdev version N2, where N2 >= N1 and N1 and N2 are either both 3.x.x
> or both 4.x.x versions, is already covered by the easy case of requiring
> no manual preparation.

Yes, the profiles are stored centrally (at least under Windows) in
&AppData&\LOdev\3 or 4 and they are used between minor updates.
The only issue is between major versions.

However it would be nice (for testing purposes) to have a tool to import
profiles from the stable version to the Dev version as you suggested in a

Cheers,
Pedro