[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice "Help->Send Feedback" & BSA

Marc Kaulisch marc at kaulisch.de
Fri Oct 12 02:08:14 PDT 2012

Why not lead people to ask.libreoffice.org? Like Mozilla I can give a
quick feedback to http://input.mozilla.org.
Whoever is active there should point people to bugzilla if this is
really a bug. Maybe most of bad bug descriptions are rather user
misunderstandings that can be answered at ask.libreoffice.org.

Only my first thought.

Marc