[Libreoffice-qa] Regression test (Moztrap) test case localization temporary solution.

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu Sep 6 02:13:11 PDT 2012

Hi Yi Fan,

first, thanks a lot for pushing this forward.

Yi Fan Jiang píše v Čt 06. 09. 2012 v 02:50 -0600:
> Hi Sophie and all,
>
> Sorry I did not mention that to translate a case, we need to update
> the version *0* of each test case so that we could reuse the
> translated case in future test case versions which usually will be
> copied from the version *0*. I will update the wiki page to notify
> that later.
>
> Before the wiki page updated, here is an example how to do it:
>
> 1. Get the test manager authentication from community

I am a bit confused by this item. Do you mean that people need to send a
mail to you to get the Test Manager permissions?

> 4. In the page, make sure the version of the case is switched to *0*
> by:
>
>     - Around the top right corner of the page, hover the mouse on the
> version
>     "selection list box" right below the "Select environment"
>
>     - Click the version initiated with 0, in this case, it should be
>     "0 creating a table in database and increment records"

Would be possible to set "0" as the default version for editing?
I am afraid that the current default setting is too error prone.

> 6. Click "save test case" button to save the translation work.
>
> Please noted the saved content will not apply to existed other
> versions until
> a new version which copies the test cases from version 0 is created.

Would be possible to synchronize the "3.6" test cases with the "0"
version before we start a real testing with 3.6.3?

I am happy to see the progress.

Best Regards,
Petr