[Libreoffice-qa] Please Triage These (Bugs from 2011)

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Fri Sep 14 11:08:59 PDT 2012

Joel Madero schrieb:
> There are 12 bugs from 2011 that haven't been triaged.

Hi all,

yes, it's very important that we do not "forget" old bugs, thanks to
Joel for reminder.

But may I ask you to concentrate on tests for 3.6 for the next time, at
least until 3.6.2.2 is out? The time period between the RC has been
increased to enable QA to do more tests, and it's important that that
chance will be used.

Today we still have more than 250 UNCONFORMED bugs for 3.6 reported
since 2012-08-01, what urgently need review:
<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=362triage&sharer_id=19321>

Additionally MozTrap should be used for rc testing, this tool needs our
attention.

When the stressful pre 3.6.2 period is over we can obliterate those old
UNCONFIRMED slurs " in order to convalesce". I added a reminder to Jeols
mail in my calendar.

Best regards

Rainer