[Libreoffice-qa] Lifecycle of builds?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:44:13 PDT 2013

Robinson Tryon wrote
> Oh, certainly. Perhaps Pedro meant that we shouldn't remove *all* of
> the 3.3 builds from the picker, for this very reason. Rainer described
> this as "not-release-3.3 [builds]". I think we're mostly in agreement
> here :-)

Yes, exactly. I just read the title of Rainer other thread. I wrongly
assumed he meant removing ALL 3.3 versions except for version LibO 3.3.0
Beta2. Apologies on the confusion.

See my previous mail with suggestion on having two separate fields: one for
the version reported (where the user observed it) and one for the first
occurrence (determined by QA)

Regards,
Pedro