[Libreoffice-qa] Lifecycle of builds?

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Apr 10 07:53:24 PDT 2013

Robinson Tryon wrote:

> Rainer described
> this as "not-release-3.3 [builds]". I think we're mostly in agreement

Hi Robinson,

I hope so. Priority for decisions how to use the Versions Picker are
developers' needs, and their interest (as Michael stated) is to find out
where the bug appeared (for regressions if possible more or less exactly
the commit, also see bibisecting). If these needs would change (I doubt,
but you never know) we would have to rethink that.

BTW, the explications on
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details#New_Versions_2012-06-20>
never have been completed, it shows some ideas what have not been
realized. I believe I should adapt it to the current way how we proceed.
And may be that table should be moved to a less prominent place, only
few users will be interested in these details. May be even a link to a
more early version of the page ...

CU

Rainer