[Libreoffice-qa] Consistent Time for Meetings

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 21:30:35 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> So we need to set an official, every two week (or maybe 3?) time for our
> meetings...I say we set it in stone, we
> either meet that day or we cancel the meeting (no more moving it around, I
> think it gives a bad message, leads to discouragement for members that were
> planning on joining but then time is moved, plus just is unprofessional in
> general).

+1

> Robinson made a great point that this does not exclude "special
> meetings"... special meetings should be for an individual item that
> needs additional discussion.

Speaking of which...we might schedule a special meeting soon to help
sort out the BugReport/documentation pages..but I digress :-)

> So again, I'm happy to stick with 1300 UTC/GMT if it's best for everyone, if
> others are open to alternative times here is what I prefer.
>
> M/T/W/F - 1400 UTC/GMT (one hour later than currently set)
> M-F - 1900 - 2000 (start time between this period)

My hours are pretty flexible right now, but if I do return to a 9-5
schedule, the 13:00 or 14:00 UTC time slot would be very convenient.
If we decide on something later in the day like 19:00 or 20:00 UTC,
I'd prefer Mon-Thu so as to leave my weekend options open :-)

Thanks,
--R