[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisectzilla needs testing

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 07:00:57 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM, bjoern <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 01:45:10AM -0500, Robinson Tryon wrote:
>> I've got the combined bibisect repository up on the test server and
>> I'm ready for some people to clone it, poke at it, and test it out.
>
> Awesome! So bibisectzilla is now at 537 build of LibreOffice covering a range
> of >47000 commits?

The 8.4GB repo currently contains 459 commits/builds of LibreOffice[1].

bibisect40 contains 260 commits (+ a 'root', non-build commit).
bibisect 4.0+ contains 199 commits (+ a 'root', non-build commit)

bibisect 4.0+ also contains an additional 99 commits in a
"remotes/origin/failures" branch, but I guessed I shouldn't pick those
:-)

As for overall range, the oldest commit is d6cde02
Tor Lillqvist 2011-08-22 20:54:48 (GMT)
"Fix dbgutil build of pyuno"
Change-Id: (none)

The latest commit is cb4e009
Noel Grandin 2013-09-16 12:20:18 (GMT)
"convert GetText/PutText in SvxAutoCorrect from String to OUString"
Change-Id: Id3d2122

This range covers approximately 42,000 commits:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?id=d6cde02&qt=range&q=d6cde02..cb4e009&ofs=41690

Bjoern - Does that sound about right?

Cheers,
--R

[1] It also contains an extra 'root' commit and a test commit of a new
build, but neither of those are relevant to the task of bibisecting.