[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisectzilla needs testing

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 20:41:09 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM, bjoern <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
>> Awesome! So bibisectzilla is now at 537 build of LibreOffice covering a range
>> of >47000 commits?
>
> The 8.4GB repo currently contains 459 commits/builds of LibreOffice[1].

With the addition of the 3rd bibisect repo, we're now up to 9.5GB and
536 commits (I dropped one of the 'root' commits when joining).

> As for overall range, the oldest commit is d6cde02
> Tor Lillqvist 2011-08-22 20:54:48 (GMT)
> "Fix dbgutil build of pyuno"
> Change-Id: (none)

oldest commit stayed the same...

latest commit is now 1581b1fc
Miklos Vajna 2013-11-25 16:24:39 (GMT)
"CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlexport: make it possible to use ..._TEST_ONLY with -Werror"
Change-ID: I451f81

> This range covers approximately 42,000 commits:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?id=d6cde02&qt=range&q=d6cde02..cb4e009&ofs=41690

This range now covers about 5,000 more commits:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?id=d6cde02&qt=range&q=d6cde02..1581b1&ofs=46747

The mergeranges script can now add a new bibisect repo to an existing
branch (no need to start over from scratch).

Get me those SSH keys for testing!

Best,
--R