[Libreoffice-qa] Squashtest

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:08:58 PST 2013

Hi all,

As I'm really not happy that Moztrap doesn't handle localization, I'm
still searching for a replacement in the future. I've been pointed to
Squash, the site is here:
http://www.squashtest.org/index.php/en/squash-tm-25664/squash-tm-overview
where at least the UI is fully localizable. It handles manual test and
even automated tests and run on different versions and projects.
License is LGPLv3 after a version is one year old and it's written in Java.
I'll approach the company developing it to see how it could handles test
localization and will keep you informed. You can run an online demo if
you wish and don't hesitate to give me your feedback.
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org>