[Libreoffice-qa] Issue with Fax-Wizard in current Build

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Tue Dec 3 14:13:29 PST 2013

Hello,

I tried to create a new fax with the wizard. I choose a business fax in
classic style from private. Before I did that I added my personal data
including email address and private phone number to the tools-options
menu. The fax was created but there were only my address in the header
and the placeholder on the left side. The fields on the right side were
blank (no personal data, e.g. no phone number, email address).

I tested this with my own build from the current source (Version:
4.3.0.0.alpha0+ Build ID: b40dcdf4f5a03b71fe9e45f8f24fcaf25fd2febf)

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice