[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Migration: Abbreviation to replace fdo#12345

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Sat Dec 7 06:50:32 PST 2013

Hi Rob and All,

it is not easy understand what is happening.

We are voting after a right process to do it.
As Robinson wrote:
"
The reason we're having a vote now is because
Nov 8 - I mentioned abbreviation in the proposal
Nov 10/11 - Discussed abbrevs on the QA list
Nov 18 - QA Meeting decided to ask ESC for input
Nov 21 - ESC offered suggestions; said "the guys doing the work should
choose."
Nov 21 - Looked for consensus on QA list
Dec 1 - Saw no consensus; Moving to vote on the QA list
"
I think everyone in the project can vote here if they want.

IMHO, we need to finish the voting process, and communicate the results.

If some in the project are not agree, it's fine, they can report to the ESC
their reflections and inform their proposal.

In last term The Board can take a decision about what better fits for all in
the project.

Miguel Ángel.