[Libreoffice-qa] "Echap" in MozTrap's test case #40?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Dec 8 10:04:56 PST 2013

Hello Sophie, *,
On Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013 18:34 Sophie wrote:
> Le 08/12/2013 18:00, Thomas Hackert a écrit :
>> in test case #40
>> (http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/manage/caseversion/899/) I
>> found the following text: <quote>
>> 2.
>>     Select the menu Slide Show > Slide show.
>>     Once played exit the presentation using Echap
>> </quote>
>>
>> This should be
>> <quote>
>>
>>     Select the menu Slide Show > Slide show.
>>     Once played exit the presentation using Escape
>> </quote>
>> , or am I wrong here ;? As far as I found out, "Echap" is the
>> French word for "Esc" ... ;)
>
> You're completely right, sorry for this. I've read it several time
> without noticing it was French.

:)

> Thanks a lot for pointing it I'll correct it for the RC.

Thank you very much :)

> Also not that I've done a mistake in another test where I wrote
> Ctrl+F5 to play the slideshow when it should be Shift+F5, I've
> already mark this test as wrong in Moztrap.

You mean this test, where the tester should start the slide show
with <Ctrl>+<F5>(http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/results/cases/_detail/1164/)? <Shift>+<F5>
would start with the current slide. If you want the tester to start
the slide show with the first slide, you only need <F5> to start is
(see the menu "Slide Show", where you see the shortcuts behind each
menu item) ... ;)
Thanks for your work in MozTrap
Thomas.

--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.