[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Migration: Abbreviation to replace fdo#12345

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 04:12:03 PST 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> lo (6)
> lobz (7)
>
> Separated by just a single vote, lo and lobz are (unsurprisingly) the
> favorites :-)

Hi all,

In the voting rules I said "If there's no clear winner, we can have a
run-off." A number of people have decried the process as bikeshedding,
so I'll leave this in your hands: Does anyone want a run-off? If you
do, please ping me by Sunday and we will have one.

Notes:
* Feel free to ping me on- or off-list
* To clarify: We'll have the run-off if 1+ persons request it

Thanks,
--R

P.S. As a side note, the UNCONFIRMED bug count was up by just _2_ at the last QA
Meeting. Everyone in QA been doing amazing work -- let's keep up the
push through the holiday season!
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/December_16#UNCONFIRMED_Bugs

woot!  :-)