[Libreoffice-qa] Accessibility update?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 06:46:32 PST 2013

Hi Stuart (and other a11y QAers*),

We missed you on the QA call this week!

Couple of questions:
* Any update on the Start Center and Sidebar in 4.2 ?

I tried using the 4.2 beta 2 with just a keyboard, and it's not the
easiest thing to navigate. I'm working on using Orca, and it's rather
tough!

* Status of JAB and IA2 in 4.2?

Are these both currently working? Just one of them? If we're still
having issues here, please let me know so I can bring them up to the
ESC.

* Bugs for ESC

I usually take a handful of important bugs to the ESC each week.
NeedsAdvice bugs are usually a good choice, but I'd like to highlight
some of the a11y bugs, especially any regressions or bugs brought-on
by UI changes.

Best,
--R

* What should we call people in QA?  QA Team members? Quality
Assurancers? QAcks? :-)