[Libreoffice-qa] LO 4.2 RC1 (aka 4.2.0.1)

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:36:57 PST 2013

Hi all

As I have mentioned several times during Alpha development (and never got
any answer, as usual) the 4.2 installer under Windows no longer offers the
option to select which Modules to install during a Custom install.

Was this a TDF decision or is this a bug?

(Before someone feels the urge to explain: I am aware that you can't really
NOT install a Module and that it is only the Start Menu shortcuts that are
not added to the folder/menu)

Cheers,
Pedro