[Libreoffice-qa] Major Release Checklist

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 20 10:03:41 PST 2013

Hi Sophie, * ,

Am 20.12.2013 16:56 schrieb "Sophie" <gautier.sophie at gmail.com>:
> Le 20/12/2013 15:52, Joel Madero a écrit :

> Would it be possible to change the bug hunting session from RC1 to RC2?
> because l10n is not finished for RC1

Note that this is special for minor releases like 4.2.0 where there will be
three RCS. For bug fix releases there are only two, with the second being
the candidate to be final. This is too late.

Also for bugfix releases usually no new strings are introduced, so rc1 must
be the target for the bug hunt.

For 4.2.0, I'd say it is a matter of when to schedule the hunt. After
holiday break rc2 will be available anyway.

Ciao
Christian