[Libreoffice-qa] Major Release Checklist

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 17:12:48 PST 2013

On 12/20/2013 12:00 PM, libreoffice-qa-request at lists.freedesktop.org wrote:
>> hey Cloph, the topic says Major Release Checklist;)
> >
> >Yeah, but version is major.minor.micro so 4.2.0 is a new minor release:-)
And of course what I meant was minor release :-/ I always get those
confused but now I know, major.minor.micro

That being said - for major (which only happens what...once every 2
years? I guess we can move bug hunting session as late as RC3, for minor
releases, I suppose RC1 will have to do and locales will just be out of
luck (which is unfortunate). That being said - maybe we can have a
"locale bug hunting session" immediately upon release that lasts 7 days,
any bugs found can be fixed in the first micro release.

Thoughts?

Best,
Joel