[Libreoffice-qa] "Em dash:" without desciption at grammar check

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Dec 22 01:03:57 PST 2013

Good morning *,
while testing manually in MozTrap, I stumbled upon test case #12
(http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/manage/caseversion/886/).
It says
<quote>
1. Open the test file with LibreOffice

there are Red waves under spelling errors and Blue waves under
grammar errors over the whole document.
2. Press F7 from the keyboard

    The window titled with "Spelling and Grammar: [Language]" pops
up
    In the spell and grammar check window, the "Text language" is
set to the same of document language type.
    All buttons are available to click.
    There should be some suggestion words in the suggestions list
4. Press Change any times needed to get through the entire document

make sure all the corrections of misspelling and grammar mistakes
work smoothly and finally after the overall changes, the entire
document no longer contains wave lines.
</quote>
. So far, so good ... ;) But if I run the spellchecker on the
document, which is attached to it (http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/media/attachments/2013/01/15/language-test-en.odt), I found the message
<quote>
Em dash:
</quote>
without any further explanation, when it hits the sentence
<quote>
It's free – no worry is about license costs or annual fees.
</quote>
... :( Should there be not a short description á la
<quote>
You have used a minus sign instead of an em dash.
</quote>
or something like that? Or only "Em dash" without colon? And how
should I handle this with regard to the test case?
Thanks for any answer/enlightenment
Thomas.

--
Hi! You have reached 555-0129. None of us are here to answer the
phone and the cat doesn't have opposing thumbs, so his messages are