[Libreoffice-qa] Base: Greyed-out icons in document preview on Tables

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Sun Dec 22 02:50:46 PST 2013

Hello Thomas,

have tested a little bit more with this icons. I wanted to make a
screenshot, so I switched the width of the window. There appear the
whole content of the icons of the table. You could search and filter for
fields with the icons, but couldnt input values. Also there is no cursor
to see - for sorting and filtering you have to remember on which field
you pointed klicked with the mouse the last time.

If I open the table for editing and then close the table only the greyed
out icons appear again at the wrong position.

Regards

Robert