[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] CSRF error after login (error 403)

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Dec 26 08:52:10 PST 2013

Hello Sophie, Yifan, *,
after waiting a couple of days for answers to my mails here, I
wanted to continue my MozTrap test. But for whatever reason I get
only

<quote>
Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
Help

Reason given for failure:

    CSRF token missing or incorrect.

In general, this can occur when there is a genuine Cross Site
Request Forgery, or when Django's CSRF mechanism has not been used
correctly. For POST forms, you need to ensure:

    Your browser is accepting cookies.
    The view function uses RequestContext for the template, instead
of Context.
    In the template, there is a {% csrf_token %} template tag inside
each POST form that targets an internal URL.
    If you are not using CsrfViewMiddleware, then you must use
csrf_protect on any views that use the csrf_token template tag, as
well as those that accept the POST data.

You're seeing the help section of this page because you have DEBUG =
True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and only
the initial error message will be displayed.

You can customize this page using the CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW setting.
</quote>

as an answer ... :( As I have allowed the whole domain
"*libreoffice*" to NoScript and have disabled AdBlock Edge on our
sites, I am not sure, if it is just a problem on my system or if
anyone else is affected ... :( Could you have a look at the site,
please (and hopefully will be able to fix it ... ;) )?
TIA
Thomas.

--
Prejudice:
	A vagrant opinion without visible means of support.