[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] CSRF error after login (error 403)

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 09:06:09 PST 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
> Hello Sophie, Yifan, *,
> after waiting a couple of days for answers to my mails here, I
> wanted to continue my MozTrap test. But for whatever reason I get
> only
>
> <quote>
> Forbidden (403)
>
> CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

When I log-in to MozTrap I do not get an error. Do I need to click on
something or run a test to get the error? Repro steps?

(After you provide repro steps, please change the status of this email
from 'NEEDINFO' back to  'UNCONFIRMED'.  Thanks!)

--R,
who might be enjoying boxing day a wee bit too much... :-)