[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] CSRF error after login (error 403)

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Dec 26 18:29:53 PST 2013

Hi Robinson,

Thanks for trying to reproduce it, I didn't see the problem either. It
could be browser/user specific.

Usually the error appears when:

    - Log in with either of the username/persona/openid
    - Log out
    - Reset password

Most of time, any of the successful action would lead CSRF error free
for further actions (so it is not often to reproduce it by clicking
inside moztrap after login). I couldn't guarantee it 100% because this
is not 100% up to server side.

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 09:06:09AM -0800, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
> > Hello Sophie, Yifan, *,
> > after waiting a couple of days for answers to my mails here, I
> > wanted to continue my MozTrap test. But for whatever reason I get
> > only
> >
> > <quote>
> > Forbidden (403)
> >
> > CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
>
> When I log-in to MozTrap I do not get an error. Do I need to click on
> something or run a test to get the error? Repro steps?
>
> (After you provide repro steps, please change the status of this email
> from 'NEEDINFO' back to  'UNCONFIRMED'.  Thanks!)
>
> --R,
> who might be enjoying boxing day a wee bit too much... :-)

  Yifan Jiang
  SUSE Desktop, Libreoffice /SUSE
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice