[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] CSRF error after login (error 403)

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Dec 26 18:11:10 PST 2013

Hi Thomas,

Did you use username, Persona or Openid to login? The problem was
there for some time because of the server side cache, but I think it
should have been configured properly long before.

I suspect it might be because of the client side. Would you double
check your cookie/plugin settings? Preferrably to launch a brand new
instance of firefox without plugins and make sure cookies is
accepted. For example, close all your firefox window, then launch "firefox -safe-mode".

Then we may define where the problem is. On the other hand, to see if
your account works, you could also try logging using another browser
like Chrome.

Best wishes,
Yifan

--