[Libreoffice-qa] [MozTrap] CSRF error after login (error 403)

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Dec 26 20:07:11 PST 2013

Good morning Yifan,
On Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013 03:11 Yifan Jiang wrote:
> Did you use username, Persona or Openid to login?

my username and password.

> The problem was
> there for some time because of the server side cache, but I think
> it should have been configured properly long before.

I did not encounter this problem the last days nor shortly after I
sent my mail ... :(

> I suspect it might be because of the client side. Would you double
> check your cookie/plugin settings?

I did :)

> Preferrably to launch a brand
> new instance of firefox without plugins and make sure cookies is
> accepted. For example, close all your firefox window, then launch
> "firefox -safe-mode".

Even though I was able to log in again?

> Then we may define where the problem is. On the other hand, to see
> if your account works, you could also try logging using another
> browser like Chrome.

Well, Chromium does not want to load data from any LO site, even if
I delete its ~/.config/chromium directory ... :(
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
Despite the best efforts of a quantum bigfoot drive (yes I know
everyone told me they suck, now I know they were right) 2.1.109ac1