[Libreoffice-qa] Stagnant NEEDINFO bugs

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Jan 29 06:42:57 PST 2013

Petr Mladek schrieb:

> Well, I am still not persuaded that we want 2 or more strike solution.

Hi Petr,

me too! This mailing with automated personal mails is my compromise
offer. And I have little hope to get some feedback for those 1/3 real
bugs I observed in a sample before the last "Big close" (in between 300
or so have been reopened again ..., it seems you share my concerns
"collateral damages").

If you (all) agree I would stop the discussion here for few days (I have
too much work to do the next 2-3 days. Coming weekend I will create a
suggestion for the proceeding with the arguments we had. May be we do
some additional fine tuning, and decision whether it should be done so
or in a completely different way should be by ESC.

We should not overrate this book-keeping clearing up and not invest too
much work.

Best regards

Rainer