[Libreoffice-qa] Send Feedback...and BSA ideas

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:22:00 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After a long discussion with Robinson we came up with a quasi workable plan
> for what we hope to be the new setup for "send feedback..."
> Before we move forward looking for feedback, Robinson feel free to expand on
> anything that I missed.

That's a pretty complete summary of our plan, so nothing big from me :-)

It might be worthwhile to ping a few of our counterparts at Mozilla
and see if they have any suggestions for us -- maybe some "lessons
learned" based on what they've implemented. Or we could just jump in
and get started coding, too :-)

--R