[Libreoffice-qa] Gerrit migration on June 19th

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Jun 3 02:32:11 PDT 2013

Hello,

Alex, Robert and I plan to do a smooth migration from LXC to KVM based
virtual machines. Steps involved are recreating all production VMs in
KVM in parallel (we have enough IPs available), then shutting down LXC,
then upgrading the host system. Luckily, with KVM, the base OS and
kernel of the guest does not need to fit the one of the host.

For working on the gerrit migration, we have scheduled

	Wednesday, June 19th,
	at about 1600 UTC

Depending on how far we get, we'd directly switch the machines on that
evening.

Is there any critical blocker for the above timetable?

Florian